Super League: Paris has contacted me but Dortmund wants more sincerity

Super League: Paris has contacted
custom mlb jerseys
me but Dortmund wants more sincerity Former Tianjin Quanjian foreign aid Wittsel left the Super League this summer and returned to European football to join Dortmund. A few days ago, he said in an interview with "Bai Yin Sports" that the French superintendent Paris Saint-Germain had also made contact with himself, but he chose Dortmund with more sincerity. Wittser said: "I don't want to
cheap mlb jerseys
deny that Paris Saint-Germain had intended to sign me. But I needed to make a decision as soon as possible. I can't hesitate for too long. I think I am more suitable with Dortmund, and I am the
cheap nfl jerseys
sports director Zorke. There are also coaches who have exchanges, and obviously they are more sincere." "I have had discussions with the top of Paris, but I have not continued to
cheap nhl jerseys
talk. I don't want to wait too long. I think joining Dort is a very correct choice, so I came here," Wittsel added. From his performance in the Bundesliga, Wittsel does not regret this. He has now become one of the key players in the
cheap nba jerseys
Dortmund. He sent a subtle assist in the team's home match against Bayern Munich, helping the team to reverse the opponent 3-2 and continue to lead in the Bundesliga standings.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

The best way for middle-aged women to maintain their health is not to care for the baby, once the baby can only rely on a fairy

Speaking of the strongest striker combination in football